Bermad’s 700 series valve is the biggest of the best
Over the last 30 years our team has continued to improve our core range: the 700 series valve.
We have made updates to the product’s technical capability and have extended the number of sizes available for our customers for better project and application outcomes.
Today, our larger range of 700 series valves extends from 500mm up to 1200mm in size and offer the following features:
- Higher flow (Kv; Cv) than standard globe valves
- Higher resistance to cavitation damage
- In-line serviceable
- Valves are suitable for working with all types of command: Hydraulic, Electric, and Pneumatic
- Self-operated valves that can work without an external source of power
- One-way or two-way flow direction
- V-Port (optional)
- Cavitation cage (optional)
- Visual position indicator
- Limit switches
- Analog opening output
- Large selection of control accessories
- Double chamber actuation (700-M6)
- Large inspection and service ports (700-M5L)
With one of the most comprehensive ranges in the country, Bermad Water Technologies has the products you need to support your pumping station or pipeline requirements.
View our demonstration below for details on the features and benefits of the valve:
If you’d like more information on updates to our 700 series valve, get in touch with your local sales office today.Make enquiry