Interactive Training Facilities
There’s a general consensus among our customers that Bermad-manufactured products supplied over the past 25 years have proved themselves to be extremely competent and long-lasting.
This reputation for excellence has helped to make Bermad the largest manufacturer of diaphragm-actuated control valves in the world today.
We are proud to announce the commencement of our new training facilities in both Victoria and Western Australia. The facilities are dedicated to hands on training for the operation of:
- Diaphragm Actuated Control valves
- Electromagnetic Flow Meters
- Mechanical Water Meters
- Air and Vacuum Release valves
- Air flow testing of air release valves in vacuum and air discharge
- Demonstrating low pressure sealing capabilities of air release valves
Our interactive training facilities allows you to participate in or observe the operation of the above products, using water flows up to 100 m3 per hour, and pressures up to 1400kPa, through a dual 100mm pumped recirculating pipeline system. Our Victorian facility has a large LCD interactive screen showing the flow and pressure for all valves and meters. The system is also connected to a PLC which you can use to control the precise setting of flows and pressures.
Both our facilities are being provided as a not for profit service to the industry, as we strongly believe that there is a real need for training of engineers and water operators for these products. This training should occur in an environment where there isn’t risk of water hammer damage to your pipelines, or outage of supply water to your customers.
Training can involve:
- Setting of one or multiple Pressure Reducing valves
- Verifying the performance criteria of Australian Standard AS5081 ‘Hydraulic Control valves for Waterworks’
- Grounding comparisons versus actual performance of Electromagnetic Flow Meters
- Programming and actual verification of your specific flow ranges of Electromagnetic flow meters
- Extreme low flow demonstration of Utility Bulk Billing Meters
We also offer live support and remote access for interstate customers interested in receiving training.
Watch our introductory video
At Bermad Water Technologies, our industry professionals have over 25 years’ experience to share with your organisation. To learn more about how we can support your training, watch our introductory video below. For more information on our facility in Western Australia, you can read our article on it here.
We hope to see you at one of our training facilities for hands-on technical assistance and information. To visit one of our facilities, get in touch with our team today.Make enquiry