Join Bermad this June at Irrigation Australia
The Bermad team is heading to Irrigation Australia, a premiere exhibition that explores the future of irrigation for industry professionals.
Boasting more than fifty speakers and over 200 exhibitors, the international Irrigation Australia conference is a key event on the irrigation calendar. This year, the conference will be held in Sydney from the 13th to the 15th of June. The exhibition provides access to thousands of leading professionals and businesses, showcasing the latest in irrigation technology and solutions.
Irrigation Australia is Australia’s peak national organisation representing the Australian irrigation industry. According to the conference website, this year’s conference promotes five key areas of interest to industry professionals:
- Agriculture: new technologies, wastewater and reclaimed water, micro-irrigation, drought and salinity management, water rights, transfers and mitigation, and site-specific irrigation and precision agriculture.
- Turf and landscape: sports turf, alternative water resources, flow-sensing and water management, auditing and scheduling, low-impact development irrigation, plant factors, and the landscaper’s role.
- Issues for Australia: including the Murray-Darling Basin Plan, National Water Infrastructure Development, urban water policy and reform, developing northern Australia and Tasmania-specific issues.
- Future planning: involving issues surrounding supply and demand, energy affordability, sustainability and education and training.
- International matters: covering case studies, research and innovative projects.
(Irrigation Australia 2018).
Bermad continues to be on the forefront of leading water technologies, and will be providing information on our latest suite of valve and metering products to suit your solution. Join our team for three days of insights, learnings and networking opportunities. The Bermad team will be located at Stall Number B26 at Sydney’s new International Convention Centre.
We will have representatives from both our Melbourne and Sydney offices, and look forward to meeting some of our valued partners and customers.
Click here for an invitation that provides instructions on how to register for free access to the event. We hope to see you there!Make enquiry